August Favourites

Hey guys so today I am back with another blog post can you tell I been off work with all these blog post you spoilt little lot . 




So I am going to do my favourites a little bit different and do it in a wish list style post so my first favourite is the concealer I reviewed for you the other day I love it is is amazing . Bar the messiness but other than that great coverage doesn't  cake or crease big thumbs up.

The next favourite is the mac mineralize moisture foundation i love this don't recommend for oily skin as this is very glowly and I have powder it down a bit so make it look more natural . how ever it has a decent coverage and look very natural once you have powdered it works best with a traditional foundation brush .

Staying  on base products I think you can probably guess this one as I have mentioned this in a lot of blog posts and videos . It is the max factor creamy blush in soft pink you probably know the drill really nice pink sheen to the cheeks plus is works well for all seasons.

No my next lot of favourites are all lip products and I will start with new obsession lip liners i have finally discovered the power of a lips liner I go a light pink one which i have been using as both a highlighting liner on my cupids bow and also as a normal lipliner to put with lipsticks like cremecup and also a favourite strawberry shortcake as will know I did I post on this a few days ago I will link it if you missed it . As well  as a dark lip liner to go with plumful a lipstick I got for my birthday and haven't stopped wearing it since also a favourite and will denfinley will be as we go more in to the autumn/fall.


That it for today  I go back to work soon  and I am going to try and stock pile some blog posts too . I really hope I keep up this blogging routine I have fallen in to as I really miss blogging daily or even every other day .

byeguys 
xoxoxoxoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment