Wishlist : The essentials

Hey guys and girls today I am back with another wishlist for as it has been a while and you guys seem to like these so here we go these are the things I have my eye on .


Bag dorothy perkins/Playsuit Amazon /Boots polyvore /Lipstick mac cremecup /Leather jacket dorothy perkins  

The first thing on my wish list is a new handbag as my dog chewed up my other one which I loved even if it was only from Primark . The one I am currently using is too big for every day but when I saw this one in did Dorothy Perkins I new it would be prefect for the job .

The next item is a play suit this on off Amazon this is exactly what I had in mind and the colour very spring summery .I know I will get if use out it with tights and ankle boots or bare legged with sandals or ballerina  pumps.

The next thing is some biker boots I really like these quilted ones and has much as I love my riding boots some times you only need flat calf length boots . My next pick is mac creme cup lipstick I have seen this on many different skin tones and I don't think their is anyone it doesn't suit .

The finial thing is a leather jacket I have searching for one for one for a while and I think I have finially found one I like. this item will go with so many things like the play suits, jeans or a dress and many other things .Hope you enjoyed to days post I will see see you all in my next one .

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment