weekly round up

Hey guys Firstly I would just like to say a massive thank you to you all the response to yesterdays blog post was amazing . It reminded why I started blogging in the first place and why I love it so much . So now lets crack on with today post. I am going to be doing these every week on a sunday and it basically just going to be  a roundup of everything that has gone up on my channel.


So the first thing is my easter meal get ready with me / my everyday makeup that went up last friday so go check that out if you haven't.




Monday video was what's in my make up which is what will be using up through the warmer months.


Finally yesterdays video which was my spring summer get ready with me so if you haven't seen any of these go check out them out. Please go subscribe as there are video going up every monday and friday all beauty related and if you have any requested for blog posts or videos please let me know below or tweet me . I will see you in tomorrow post  . Thank you all again for your amazing response yesterday you don't know how much that meant .

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment