FOTD: Spring glow

Hey guys so I decided to do and fotd for you today as I haven't done one in ages and for me I am now in the spring make up it is march it is now spring I am done with winter .



This post is going to take a while to write as I am eating grapes as well I just can't resist a good grape there my favourite snack hands down. Any way let stop talking about grapes and get down to business. So this is my make up look for today well when you see this it might not be today but that besides the point .

So for my base I have my moisturisers obviously then my benefit porefessional primer a good staple in my make up collection at the moment . Foundation wise I have my avon ideal flawless foundation in  ivory yes  spring might be here to me but it has not hit my pale face yet . Then mixed with that I have my revlon photoready skinlights highlighter in bare light which just gives the most natural glowy finish I love it . For concealer I have on l'oreal lumi magique in light  this a great concealer for brightening under the eyes . To cover any redness or blemishes I have on my stay time concealer by seventeen I love this and this is in extra fair .

On my cheeks I have my cream dolly blush by mua which might I add is some what loved and battered . I  have then done some light contouring with my avon glow bronzer in light bronze  mainly just to warm up my pale face. On the eyes we have it complicated eyeshadow by benefit which is lovely peachy shimmery shade and my colossal volume mascara love this stuff never try any other mascara this is my holy grail. To finish it off on the lips I have revlon colorburst lacquer balm in demure I love this is such a nice pink glossy shade I will reviewing these soon.

bye guys 
xoxoxoxoxoxo 

p.s a new video went up on channel go check it out link 





No comments:

Post a Comment